Welcome to the Beginning of a New and Improved Version of the United States Marine Corps Scout Sniper Association Website!
In rebuilding from scratch, we are starting with the basics and focusing on several items of immediate interest to Members:
1. The Annual Business Meeting of the Association in Las Vegas, NV during SHOT Show in January 2015, which passed revised bylaws for the Association;
2. The 2014 Awards for Scout Sniper Instructor of the Year and Scout Sniper of the Year, which were awarded;
3. The 2015 M40A5 Replica Sniper Rifle Raffle which has historically been a very successful fundraiser for the Association;
4. The 2015 Reunion on the West Coast which is scheduled for 17/18/19 April 2015 at Camp Pendleton;
5. A new and improved membership management system;
6. A new and improved e-commerce system; and
7. Members-only news and other features.
In the News tab, Association President Jason Mann outlines several exciting new developments that will help take the Association to new levels of service, stewardship, and operational excellence.
In addition, we are making the website easier to navigate, more current, and better suited for viewing on tablets, smartphones, and other devices.
We will be adding more content regularly, so check back frequently to stay informed on the latest developments!